Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Chinese Star

Damn.. Having severe headache. Hate it.

Stupid Chinese Star. Always cant open that programme.

Seet, you betray me.. Ask you dont tell the name, but you tell. =.=

Went to school this afternoon. 

Went to toilet in junior, loteng and canteen in senior.

I know i wont meet you there indeed.

There are only BSMM or BBSM members. 

Always forget the name after they changed the name of PBSM. =.=

Those members, remember to tell me whether is BSMM or BBSM. Lol.

Cky, dont think so much.

I am not in love actually. I dont think zodiac, Horse will have a date this year.

I read some someone's blog state that Horse is not suitable to have a date this year.

But if you have a date, i wont be surprise also. Lol..

Dont you think love is very troublesome?

Those stupid feeling.. Missing somebody no matter what you do. 

Annoyed.. =.=

Somebody having FZD disease, i know you disagree d la. LOL.

Anyway, all the best to your plan. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home