Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chess Club

I cant open my Chinese Star. So i'm forced to type english. =.=

Yesterday, i received a news that, Miss Laurence was no more the head of advisor teacher for chess club.

Cool hah? Is that the teacher that hold the post will change every year?

The newest head of advisor teacher is Master Lee. Surprise? So do i..

He has disappeared from chess club for 1 year. Now he is holding the post? Bizarre..

Or no one have realised that he is actually the advisor teacher for chess club?

Previous year, i thought he has left. But then, he reappear? 

I foresee the future of chess club.. Mess.

Since there is always a mess when a inexperienced teacher is holding the post.

That happened in my year. Most ajk are scolded for such a small thing.

I wondered, the advisor teacher thought herself as a head of the advisor teacher?

What is her right to deny the things tat Miss Laurence approved?

For agm of 2009/2010, there is neither experienced ajk nor delicated candidate.

I feel sympathetic for Chin Woon Chuin, since that she have to choose new ajks.

I feel sorry to her indeed, for all the form 5 ajks i chose the previous year.

I can do nothing though. There isnt any decent experienced candidate in lower form..

But there is always some benefits if there is new teacher that holds as the head of advisor teacher.

Ajks gain a lot of freedom. They can organise all sort of activity unless it is not suitable for the club. Especially Master Lee, he dint care much.

I will rejoin the chess club if i study form 6 in SS. I'm not hoping for the post of any ajks.

I just wanna see what will be happen in chess club. With the teacher that always thought herself as the head of advisor teacher..

I'll never forget, you are the one who thwart me in getting what i deserve to.

Although it was just a certificate, it shows appreciation, k?

You dont have the right to judge the things that i have done

You are not around when we were organising competition.

You will only open your mouth after we did the decision.

So, you are causing more mess among us. 

YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY WHAT I DID!!

Damn absurd.. Always get furious bout it.

Whatever, i have no deal with chess club anymore. I wont join any interschool competition though.

I will only be the ordinary member. To watch the mess..

*I take dozen of hours to type this blog.. =.=
Keep busy with chatting.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home