Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day!

I never discover valentine's day is approaching before my friend tell me so.

But this year is a little bit different. Since the chinese new year ended before valentine's day.

And i'm not busy with school business anymore.

By the way, Valentine's day makes no differences to me. Cause i need not to give chocolate to others. Nor i'm receiving any. =.=

As i know, Valentine's day creates many opportunity.

The opportunity of making money.

The opportunity of revealing feelings.

The opportunity of being sweet together.

I must have my first date this year! Lol.

To have dream is my right. Haha..

My lust is getting stronger.

I'm really feeling anxious on it.

It's already been 81 days without you staying besides me.

However, it wont crack my persistence.


×中文还是我的强项。哈哈。
我还是觉得,爱情不是一件值得骄傲的事情。

结论:爱情,很烦。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home