Friday, February 27, 2009

Phone

=.= My opera is down. Since that my Firefox cant view the chinese word well. I have to type english again. =.= I really sick of it..

Recently, I'm thinking which phone to buy. Since n86 is gonna release, I have considered that deeply. But then it is a 8mp phone. The price might be DAMN.. expensive. Might RM3000.

WOW! RM3000? I'd better buy a camera and another phone i fancy. =.=

So I turn back my decision to n85. I really like that phone. 2 way slide.. COOL!

However, my friend, Dionne suggest that : "Why dont you buy 5800? It is not bad indeed.."

I answered :" I want N series la..."

Till this morning, I was thinking that hmm.. n85? Its design really like the phone i'm using. Buy n85, seems.. odd. The similar design but better function.. And 5800 got WLAN also. I need that badly..

So I go and check the specification of 5800. Hmm.. It's really not bad..

I believe Nokia. I never doubt its touch screen might occur problem. Since that 5800 is not the first touch screen phone. And i checked the opinion already.. Touch screen and function didnt occur any problem..

After viewing the introduction of 5800, I put 5800 as consideration.

So now.. I have to think, I should buy n85 or 5800?

N85 :
Benefits -->
  1. Size smaller
  2. Design better
  3. 5 megapixel
  4. Zoom up to 20X <-- WOW!
  5. N series
  6. 2 way slide
Disadvantages -->
  1. Similar design
  2. Screen smaller
  3. Price higher
  4. Heavier

 


         

5800 :
Benefits -->
  1. Big differences with the phone I'm using
  2. Touch screen
  3. Price cheaper
  4. Stand is included <-- allow me to watch video like watching tv
  5. Bigger screen
  6. Lighter
  7. Sales package <-- Content is really cool
Disadvantages -->
  1. Size bigger <-- very long la.. 144mm =.=
  2. Sms quite troublesome
  3. 3.2 megapixel only
  4. Touch screen might occur problem <-- really sensitive



Both phone is also good in playing music. Both phone supported WLAN.

The features i wanted so badly are also included in both phone.
I really dont know how to choose. I bought a cases is really cool in KL.. But then 5800 is unable to fit in.. The cases is not cheap, I cant bought it in vain.. =.=

And 5800 is as long as a short ruler. RULER! Man.. If its size is smaller, i'll need not to consider so much.. Hai..

*Correction : 5800 is 111mm only.. Hahahaha.. Song..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home