Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter celebration

I went to school today. Because Miss Chong invited me to watch the Easter celebration.

Since that she asked me to invite others to go, then i did so.

After a short while, I notice that she was advertising Easter celebration everywhere.

Need that oi or not o? lol. Shh.. Dont let her know. I'm too young to be dead. lol

I arrived at school by 8.30am. I was so terrified. So many juniors were there. =.=

We waited for 20 minutes, the show started. They sang first.

The girl, I saw her before in Stress Surviver. So short. =.= Cant see la. Lol.

The show was boring. =.= Cant attract me to stand there and watch. Hot lah.. =.=

We went to Bilik Ketua Bidang there. But Miss Teresa was still drinking tea at canteen.

So bad la those teachers. Dont support school activity. Lol.

Before recess, we were chatting with Miss Teresa. Whole gang of us. 

Ui? Why I let Fah sat the only chair? Yer.. He dont study form 6 d la. Get lost! Lol.

Sorry Miss Chong. I planned to watch the whole performance.

But very hot. And no star service lo. No place for us to sit. Lousy.  :P

So I was busy chatting with teachers, Miss Chang and Miss Teresa.

Miss Teresa's skill has increased. Always can continue although we tease her. Geng wo. Haha.

Before we left, we were fooling around at astaka.

Fah was caught to record 1 video, as a birthday surprise for Tan Pui Lei. Like superstar. Lol.

I said Hi to Mr Bernard but he was so shock when he saw Fah.

So we went near and ask why, Mr Bernard said Fah look like a GIRL. Hahahahaha. 

Girl?! The 1 who always claim himself handsome, got hurted? LOL.

I met Miss Laurence and said Hi too. She asked me why I came.

I went to watch celebration lo. She asked that you come after it is finished?

What o? I came bout 8.30am d wo. I didnt go near and watch only ma. Haha.

There were so many new teachers there. We were so 38 and look at them like they are some sort of rare creature. Haha.

After school, we went pc fair. Fah meant to buy a laptop. He is so bad taste la. Chose a lousy laptop than a nice laptop. Lol.

I think if I go matric, I'll buy a Hp too. Depends on how much budget my dad give me. 

I wanted to buy a webcam. But the webcam offered at pc fair look stupid la. Human shape? =.=

5 megapixel. WA~! Then my mom can see me so damn clearly when I go matric lo? lol

The day ended so fast. I hope I can study form 6, then I m free to go anywhere. Hai..


*It is glad to meet you today. Although just a smile, it's more than enough for me.

It's good to know that you are fine.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home