Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love

I really regret that previous night i online for half an hour only. =.=

I should be more persist. I just let a good chance wasted. What an idiot. 


I was discussing bout flower-hearted with my friend.

What a topic. It's all bout me, isnt' it? Lol.

My friend said that, love is like investment, never put all the eggs in a basket.

So we should practise flower-hearted before we have an actual target.

What theory is this?! But I cant deny that. It's logic. 

You have the right to choose the way your love to be.

Recently, I'm totally annoyed by those debts.

I owe somebody Vedablu ice cream. I owe another body a meal.

And dozens of people's birthday on april and may.

Cky, Sxy, Lyf, Hkf. Walao~! 4 of them?!

Seet, yours annoyed me the most. I've only finished the idea part. =.=

The preparation part I have to catch somebody to accompany me.

But I have no idea who'll be that person. =.=

I think I'll take chance to clear my ice cream debts.

And yet, the processing part will be the most annoying.

Grr.. So damn annoying. 

Those who is having a date, dont you think dating is troublesome?

Birthday, Valentine's day and all sorts of anniversary.

I'm capable to think but doesnt mean that I'm willing to do all these.

Ew~! Nightmare..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home