Sunday, March 29, 2009

Left Handed Tag

I was so innocent. After finish reading the blog then being tagged abruptly. =.=

I took 1 hour to think the 10 person I have to tag. LOL

I'm actually enjoy using left hand to write. This is my dream. Just like my idol, Lee Hom.

But.. Reality is cruel. I was borned to be right-handed.

Rules to tag : all must be written by left hand (just in case you are left handed, use your right then) and take a picture of yourself while doing this tag.



1. Write your name, surname
2. Your favourite sentence / statement
3. Your favourite word
4. Favourite numbers and alphabets
5. Draw a picture of yourself
6. Draw something you like.
7. "I love you, _____"
8. A word stated with S
9. A song title
10. 10 people you tag


*My house has no marker. So i used a ordinary pen to write.

Can see right? If cant see then click to enlarge.

Ask me to draw wa.. =.= I gave up in drawing since I was in kindergarden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home