Friday, April 17, 2009

Matriculation

This morning, I went to Xj's house as scheduled.

We are having our gathering again. We played a lot of thing. =.=

Around 8.45am, I suggested we should check for our matriculation.

Then Xj was so high and shouted :" YA HOH?!"

At 1st, she checked her status and bear's.

After that, she asked for mine. I said, check Lyf's 1st.

Lyf was accepted. So on, we checked mine.

Xj laughed and shouted so loud. Was she mad?? I wondered who was accepted. =.=

Conclusion, I was accepted. I was calm and peace.

Didnt go crazy as i thought. I wonder why.

The bumi that I know all are being accepted, Lyf and Bobo.

While non-bumi, all failed. Pity lo.. Haha.

Hmm.. Lyf wont go but Bobo threaten me that she is holding my fate.

Haha~ Study your A level la. :P

I should miss you. But I didnt. =.=

I lose a lot of thing if I enter matric. Seet, how am I going to prepare your present?

Hai.. Feel so bored. How am I going to buy those thing. Damn.

I am now missing my phone and wonder why I didnt miss you.

Haha. While I was wondering why I didnt miss you, I was actually missing you right? :D

All these seems like not important anymore.

If my dad promise to buy a Hp dv3600 for me, I think I will be more happy and willing to go for matric. :P

At last, I didnt persist my decision. I feel sorry because I dont care much bout love.

Pathetic. While my friends are obsessed with love, I am obsessed with branded and designed goods. :D

MATERIALISM!!! Cheh.. You care o? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home