Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Form 5 or SPM?

Just now, my friend told me that, life of form 5 is sucks.

I answered her, spm is sucks. Life of form 5 is ok.

But after that.. I though bout this question.

Life of form 5 sucks or spm sucks? Hmm... I wonder.

I remember that, my life in form 5 is really packed. Full of tuition. =.=

Tues : 1.50 pm - 2.50 pm  Est extra class

Wed : 4.00 pm - 5.30 pm  Malay tuition   
           7.00 pm - 9.00 pm   Bio tuition

Thurs : 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm   Kokum
              3.45 pm - 5.15 pm   Add Maths tuition

Fri : 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm   Add Maths tuition
         2.30 pm - 4.30 pm   Phy tuition
         7.00 pm - 9.00 pm    Malay tuition

Sat : 9.00 am - 12.00 pm   Eng tuition

Sun : 12.00 pm - 2.00 pm    Che tuition


So many tuition. Bored. =.= I really felt relieve when teacher announced that tuition class is cancelled. Syiok nye.. XD

However, I think my schedule was tight, not because of those tuition. 

But those incident happened around me everyday.

Those unhappy issue, annoying issue, argue issue. Walao.. Many of them.

I remember that I almost had a fight with my friend. Just because of jealousy and misunderstanding. Idiot.. =.=

Maybe life of form 5 was busy, that caused bad temper among us.

But overall, I get extra happy, so God gave me extra unhappy also.

I'll appreciate every memory that my given by my friends. Stay cheers. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home