Friday, April 10, 2009

Worry

=.= My Chinese Star is down AGAIN. T.T 

Now, I know that FZD disease is contagious. Xj, you are the carrier. =.= So, I hate you. lol

I am obsessed with you. But I know that I'm curable. Now I'm only under an abnormal circumstance.

Unlike Xj, there is even a "BEAR" carved on her forehead.

Notice :

Any suspicious bout Miss Teresa's searching for our telephone number is clear.

She did want to ask us to attend her wedding. 

HOWEVER, it's only under my friend's request. =.=

Fah and I were wonder when had us become so VIP. In fact, reality is cruel. T.T


When I was watching tv yesterday, I was mesmerized by 1 sentence so abrubtly.

I can say no more that she was she and I was I.

Like this sentence so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home