Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dream

I dreamt previous night. What a nightmare. It woke me up in horror.

The characters in my dream included Tzy, Yean, Fah, Ckk, Xj and no more.

I wonder where have Ceci, Lat and Lyf been.

I saw a lot of my ex classmate. But I cant remember who they are.

We were studying in pre-U. I think is matric since someone talked bout it in dream.

What the.. Matric. =.= 

All of us were sitting inside a theatre. I asked what course did they take.

Yean told me something start with electronic. Ckk and I took foundation in science.

Fah attented most of the classes with us, but he took a different course. Bizarre.

Xj quit matric because she wanna go overseas.

The part I hate most is I found that the lecturer is the worst english teacher I ever had.

Damn it.. =.= After that part, I was awoken.

I dont know why I was so horrify. I feel like dont wanna step in Sung Siew anymore. =.=

Because of that jerk. =.= After that, I cant sleep well.

I never hate a teacher that much. Ruined my decent night. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home