Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chat

Yesterday night, I spent many of my time chatting with my friends.

Ew.. I hate typing english in my blog. =.=

I chatted with 3 other person since that noisiest person in sour cream is absent.

At 10.29pm, Fah said that he needed to sleep cause he was sleepy.

Then he request us to buy a big big winnie the pooh for him as birthday present.

Wa~ I think Ceci will take it back home instead of giving to Fah. lol

You promised to bring it to Kl by hugging it is it? Deal? Haha.

Another friend that chatting with me, said that Miss Teresa was looking for graduated students' phone number.

I was thinking... Why she needs graduated students' phone number?

My friend told me that they were talking bout wedding that time.

Wa~ That good ah? Give invitation to us? Real or not o? lol

So I told Fah, but I didnt sure those graduated students included who.

Therefore, Fah complaint that Miss Teresa "mou leong sem".

For sure that graduated students included me, cause she was chatting with my friend. Wahaha~

I'm really suspicious of teacher's motive of asking for our phone number. Hmm..

Because of wedding? I doubt it.. By the way, how many table is reserved for us? lol

Yet Fah havent sleep until I reminded him at 10.53pm. Played pm so high hah? :P

I really like observant person. You need not tell him/her much to know bout your habit.

My sleeping time was observed by 1 of my friends. Being reminded to sleep. :D

I think I have to practise my observative more so that it wont rust.

Observant is really useful. You will get to know something before other do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home