Friday, October 30, 2009

Seaside


Wa... Wind blows..


Wa.. Nice sunset..


Wa.. Nice sea..

Er.. Say so nice but actually I not so keen on those natural scene. But I like their skill le. Haha. The favourite picture of mine.. Would be this..


Ah Bao keep saying wanna write name on the sand.. I was curious that why she chose a place that so near to the sea. Then she scolded me that she doesn't want her name to be famous. Lol.

Ya.. On 21th Oct 2009, 3pm, we took a bus from KML to bus terminal.. and took bus no. 4 to the beach. For those who wanna go, but I think most probably is Xj only and I think she might went before, it is actually the seaside near UMS. Along the road to UMS, the seaside view is actually nice..

That day, I was thinking that am I mad? Why would I followed them to the seaside and that time was 3pm!! What a scorching sun. =.= But I didnt regret le..

We took many time in looking the way to reach the seaside. Finally.. We've arrived! Yeah.. Breeze..

The first thing we saw is the playground.. Then Ah Bao and I played on the see-saw. Wa.. Still small ah? Kind of le.. Haha.


Jiang jiang! Cheerful and cute cute Ah Bao.. She was sitting opposite to me on the see-saw..


I like this photo very much also.. Their pose.. Cool.. Haha.

Er.. After we finish playing see-saw and the swing.. Now then I know this world do exist swing-phobia.. Cool.. Haha. We saw this..!!


Wow.. At first we just wonder why there are horses at the seaside. After reading the brochure of Labuan then we know that actually the horses are for horse-riding.
I also wonder why they are so excited.. Just a horse right? Sweat. =.=

Ah Bao kept asking me to write name on the sand. But I refused to because my handwriting is ugly and I cant find the point of writing my name on the sand. But once again Ah Bao forced me to do so. T.T OCD!! (Obsessive compulsive disorder)


Haha. I like this very much le. I think is Emily asked me that why I wrote my name like this. A little bit slanted.. I dont know either but I answered her that.. That's my style. Haha. This picture is taken by me. But I prefer Ah Bao's.


Nah.. With our leg around. Nice le? Not nice also have to say nice. Haha.


Keke.. This was taken by me without their knowing when they were picking up the seashell. I saw Ah Bao brought some seashell back to college. I wonder that she bring them back to Sibu or leave them at college..

Er.. That day we enjoyed some food before we back to KML. And we bought some burger. OMG!! They are way more efficient and tastier than KML. =.= The time we back to college, it's already 7pm. Luckily the security guard just let us pass. I wonder what happened to the MIS. Didnt blacklist us? But the day after, the record did show that we came back late. Cool.. This isn't important at all. The important thing is when we back to the hostel.. We heard the sound of water flowing through the pipe. OMG!! There is actually water?! I think it have been so long time I didnt hear the sound of water flowing.. How many weeks? Uncountable..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home