Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Time

Today is a memorable day. Why? Because today is my last day online in computer lab in KML. Why? Because today is the last time I having ict class in KML. Why? Because this week is the last week of my first sem. Why? Haha. Time to stop typing why. I afraid there are eggs flying towards the monitor of my blog reader. Haha.

Today is bout the accesories on my property. Should have used "keychain". But they doesn't seems like keychain indeed. So I claimed them as "accesories"..

This one is my pencil case. Er.. Bought in January I suppose. At first I was planned to use in SSSS. However.. I went KML. Too bad that I cant list it in Cky's research. Haha.


Er.. Notice there is something look weird?


YA!!! MY KEYCHAIN IS MISSING!! Damn it. The day I lost my dogbone keychain, I was so damn moody. Lost the mood to talk and eat. My dogbone keychain is so gorgeous, fashion, and most important, it just fit the style of my pencil case. T.T It was a gift from Hush Puppies for buying so damn expensive clothing. Ya.. It's the one you see during form 5. Hai.. Till now I'm still heart broken for it. T.T Damn. Irreplaceable. I plan to replace a bicycle on it. But.. I think dogbone fit the most. OMG! It's just ... heart brokening..


Spot my phone? Curious what's bout? Haha. I like the background of the picture. Blue light.. Wonder what's it? Haha. It's Emily's cooling pad. I hate it very much. Because it's just annoying. Cant just off the light? =.= I like this picture very much. Little bit artistic and.. It is significant. Haha. Not forget to mention, this picture is taken by Ah Bao. Haha.


Nah.. It is the picture above about. Haha. From left to right. P for Ah Bao. E for Emily. T for Tzy. Actually it's a gift from Ah Bao since they went to KK. That night I was actually thinking where should I hang this tiny little T. But Emily decided for me without asking me. She just grab my phone and hanged on it. =.= After all, I realised that it formed a word of PET. Then we start to snap photo. Ah Bao even borrow her friend's phone that live at nearby to snap this pictures. Funny.. In the process of snaping photo, we did many stupid things. Like taking a ruler to make sure my fringe look straight. =.= Dont bully a person with mushroom head k? Lol.


This is a my birthday present from Leong. It's a Bros bottle. At first I didnt plan to use it. However, my green Bros is time to have its retirement. Haha. Although it's exactly the same with pirated Chang Vun Yiing's, I didnt mind bout it at all. First, I have not much chance to meet her. Second, it's love from Leong k? Haha. The day I brought it to KML, I realised Leong brought hers too. But hers is a size smaller. And CKK bought a new Bros also. Same size with mine. I love myself for being such observant. Haha.



This is the Pig hanging on my Bros. Er.. It do make some difference between mine and pirated CVY's right? Haha. It's a gift from Emily. Since she went KK also. This pig made me feel annoyed. Why? Because with its cute face, I have no idea where to hang it. =.= Eventually.. I found that it match with the purple colour of my Bros so I just hang it there. When Emily saw it, she claimed that it doesnt match. Hey.. I already tried my best to find the most match pair k? Sweat. Not forget to mention, that isn't my palm.

I'm actually afraid that I'll lose the accesories again. And I received warning from Emily already. Damn it. So many complain. =.= I hate to hang accesories on my bag is because of this reason. But this is the first time I lost my accecories on my pencil case. Damn it. Heart broken again. T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home