Thursday, October 29, 2009

Concert

Hmm.. Can believe that singers from Hong Kong came Labuan? Haha. Do believe it. Because their concert is our fifth event..


Er.. I saw the girl at the right hand side before on tv. Dont ask me bout their name. I've forgotten.


Er.. The guy in the middle is Steven from Boyz. The only guy I knew. Haha. He is cute. But I have not much interest in him..


The guy at right hand side had the most fans among KML that night. Girls from KML kept claiming that he is handsome. Somebody said even said want to learn cantonese from me. Oh My God!! I cant believe that they can became such crazy just because they met a handsome. =.=

That night, I did enjoy the music but I didnt involve in photo session. I was sitting quietly at behind with Cher ( Lat's classmate ) while they were busy taking pictures. I can only say that even Lee Hom unable to make me go so insane, who they are? Lol. Those from KML kept saying that they want to show off to their friends that HK singers went Labuan. Sweat.. I think that night words that I heard the most is “好帅哦!Unbearable...

The photo I like the most at that night is..

Er.. Before showing that photo, I want to say that.. It suppose to be like this..




However.. Naughty Cher made it like this..


Hahaha.. I like this photo so much is because Cher used less than 1 second to make the photo like that. He stretched out his wallet just in a blink of eye, then he successfully made the photo look like this. I was totally sweat and dont believe Cher that he able to block Emily's face before seeing this photo.



*Lat.. Ask your classmate to act normally k? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home