Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1st event

Thanks to my half-roommates, Miss Emily and Miss Ah Bao. Without them, I think my life in KML would be much dull and boring. Thanks God that made us get to know each other and made a great difference in each other's life. The only comment I can give is, I'm no more the cool Tzy in their room. We always take chance to play like maniac. Not that I'm not cool anymore, just that in front of them, I chose not to have the habit of being emo or cool. I just prefer friendly.

Er.. Our life in KML? I'll just let the picture tell the story. Because there are so so so so much memory among us.



Haha. Feel weird what is it bout? Er.. This is our meal we took at KML. Haha. Indeed, I took twice only. Emily them took thrice. The time I didnt get involve is the time during Raya. They cooked it and told me. I think they intend to make me jealous. Ya.. I did. Haha. So I was begging them to cook it the time I get back to KML. Haha. Luckily I ate twice. Damn delicious I can only say. Except the fishball. It tasted sucks. That is stupid Emily who bought it. Blek.. Vomit..

Second go.. Mooncake festival!! Another day I played like a maniac. At first it was only me who acted stupidly at Jennifer'room. Er.. Jennifer is Ah Bao's friend who got to know at airport. Cool hah? Ah Bao got to know a lot of friend at airport the day she first came KML. Jennifer is Ah Bao's neighbour too. Distance bout 2 rooms. Continue the story.. After Emily woke up from her sleep and surprisingly, she knew Ah Bao and I were chatting in Jennifer's room. Then another brat came in and joined my fandangle.



Haha. The first trick we played is switching our shoes. Er.. This is my leg that wearing Ah Bao's slipper. As I remember, Jennifer wore my slipper, Emily wore Jennifer's and Ah Bao wore Emily's. I can agree no more that I looked stupid in such pair of slipper. I still prefer my black one. Keke..



However, being tortured by me everyday in KML, it turned a little bit shabby. Time to buy a new one. After my graduation. Haha.

Second go in Mooncake Festival, our idiot act outside Jennifer's room. Just because Ah Bao's lecture mate's room facing the corridor outside Jennifer's room. Hence 3 of us shouted her name so loud just to attract her attention. Haha. We did it successfully. Her lecture mate came out and yelled back at us too. Haha. At the same time, we took some photo. Er.. Correction, Emily and I took some photo. I wondered why I so worked in Ah Bao and Emily's order.






Feel bizarre that what were we looking at? Er.. Nothing actually. Just that Ah Bao asked us to do so. Sweat. I still dont understand that why I so worked in. =.=

This was the last event of our Mooncake Festival because Xj called me while we were having fun. Then I left to fellow house to join Leong them.

Ah! Not to forget to post a photo I like. Not forget to mention, it was taken by dearest Ah Bao.




I like it because that time Emily was busy taking photo with Jennifer's doll. Its name is Liar. Named by me. Because it look like a bear but indeed it is a dog. =.= Continue the story.. I was sitting beside Emily that busy taking photo with Liar. However I was too lazy to move my ass.. So I just acted innocent at the behind. Haha.

Er.. You might think "Wow. When Tzy start to be so cooperative? That's not Tzy that I've known." Haha. I'm more playful now.. Do believe it.. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home