Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back again

YEAH~ Finally I'm back to Sandakan again. Er.. I think some of you might think "Hah? Back again? Really see those in matric until bored already." Haha. Ya.. Matric do have a lot of holiday but short one.

I think I'm the last one who back to Sandakan. Hai.. Took some chance to enjoy my life at KML. Lol. Indeed, holiday is boring. I have nothing to do at KML. Luckily we went Manjarasa and beach. If not? I'll be dead because of boredom since Labuan have not much thing to do.

I still prefer study week. Seems more thing to do. Haha. I have been through a lot in KML. For me, it is more than interesting.. I'll post the pictures that took by my friends and details written by me on blog. I took more than 3 hours to write the draft on the bed at KML. But I havent finish yet. =.= Too many to tell.. Haha.

Actually I'm looking forward for the new semester at KML. I wonder how my timetable is going to be. I wonder who will be my lecturer and tutor. I wish that my curse on Ckk and Emily will become truth. Then.. I'll laugh as loud as I can. Haha..

Hai.. Time passes so fast. Gonna graduate le. Feel happy? Feel sad? I dont know. I only know that I should appreciate all of my memories even water shortage. Haha.

Hey guys that not around with me.. Take care ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home