Sunday, September 27, 2009

Again

Again.. Ya.. Again., I've to back into KML. This time, I didn't feel anything. Just that.. I HATE PACKING. =.=

I afraid that I left my things at home. Especially those important one. I can only say that Sandakan is boring if you cant hang out too much.

Miss Ah Bao, the one who look alike with Xj said that she doesn't want to see me. Because she doesn't want to back to studies. Ha! Always the Ah Bao I know. Neither do I like to study. But we cant stop the time from moving.. What to do? Eh.. Can anyone tell me the phrase that meant "this is life" how to spell? Pronounced as something like "C'est La Vie"? I'm always curious bout that but I dont know how should I check bout it.

October I'll be back again. Less than 1 month. =.= Really bored of packing things. Never mind. I'll go crazy during october holiday since that it is a sem break. Wahaha.. Hope that I able to enjoy le.

Hai.. Still that. Hey guys.. Do take care k? I love you guys!!! Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home