Monday, October 26, 2009

Life

Before I start recording the event I experienced in KML, I would like to introduce bout my life randomly.. The tiny little things that we been through everyday..



Jiang jiang! This isn't my bed of course. I'm not sleeping at this corner.. This is Ah Bao's bed. Er.. Quite tidy le..?



I think those who studying in KML, might think that.. Why this corner look bizzare? It is not suppose to have two bed at a side.. Haha. This is how Emily's corner look like after we renovate it. I keep asking Ah Bao to move her bed here too since that we've moved her ex roommate's bed. But Ah Bao said, it isn't that good to her recent roommate. =.= I think her roommate wouldn't mind bout it indeed.


The bed on the left hand side is mine, right hand side is Emily. Before exam, Ah Bao came over to sleep. They said it is warmer to do so. Really? Haha. Ah Bao.. I'm waiting for you to move your bed over. Haha. They actually looking forward for the last roommate to move to her friend's room. Usually, there are only 3 of us staying in room. So we often create chaos. Haha.


This is stick note on Ah Bao's wall of Ah Bao's corner. I think it is currently my study corner since Ah Bao have moved to her ex roommate's. The stick note is bout storing water and wish-you-good-luck note from her roommate since UPS.


While this, is also Ah Bao's stick note. But this is more recent 1. From Emily. Er.. To encouraging Ah Bao for the PSPM. Unfair Emily.. Simply wrote some rubbish to me but used verse from Bible for Ah Bao. Huh.. =.=


This is Emily's stick notes. Wonder it is so less? Because Emily tore the others when she was tidying her table. The silver 1 is from Ah Bao's. The start of giving notes to encourage the others for PSPM. While the green one, is from me. After Ah Bao stick her note suddenly, Emily made hers too. I was actually refused to write. Because I have no idea bout it. Then both of them scold me fiercely. =.= At first I took Emily's lousy pink stick note that will fade off easily and this action caused me to be scolded more sternly. So they forced me to use my favourite stick note. Damn.. My green stick note. I love it very much k? =.= Then I was mad so I simply wrote a big 加油 on the stick note and stick it on the wall for Emily. Okay.. This time I wasn't only being scolded. I was beaten by Emily and laughed by Ah Bao. Damn. 勉强是没有幸福的!Since that I was forced again, I simply fill some sentences in it. The favourite sentences I added is sarang 不 haeyo. Haha. Since that day, I say this phrasee everyday.


Haha. Finally.. This stick note is mine. From Emily's. Er.. Ah Bao wrote to Emily and me on the same silver card but it is sticked on Emily's study corner..


Girls do like dolls or bear bear right? In my half-room, there are a lot. I felt that I'm being flooded.

Let me introduce... 白痴!

Haha. Actually this is a gift from Emily to Ah Bao's. Er.. I wonder why it called 白痴. But it is named by Emily. So I think it have no reason for her to do so. We guys like to hug it. And I often grab it with Ah Bao or Emily. Why I have to grab? Because when it is laying still on the bed then I'm not interested to grab it. Haha.


Ha! This.. Always make me confuse. We guys always have to ask whether its name is 傻瓜 or 笨蛋. Of course indeed its name is 傻瓜. Er.. Gift from Ckk to Emily as a birthday present. I asked Emily that why its name is 傻瓜 but not 笨蛋. But Emily's answer is kind of idiot. She claimed that " 哪里有人唱 笨蛋,我们都一样?当然是傻瓜,我们都一样啦。" Nyia muk.. What an answer. I was totally fainted because of her answer. After that, I invited Ah Bao to sing "我不想當笨蛋..."


Before I say anything bout this.. Can you guess what is her name? Haha.
It's called 叮当妹妹。 Why? I know at the first sight, you for sure will think it is Hello Kitty. But after detail looking, dont you think she is alike with Doraemon too? So.. It's named as 叮当妹妹. Of course, she is doll lover, Emily's doll. We treat her as a ball. We often use her to throw people. Er.. The only comment I could give is, she is good at rolling. Haha.


This is random gift from me to Emily. Its name is 小不点. Because it is really same enough. We always have to look for it when we suddenly think bout it. Er.. Detail? No. Because someone is curious bout it so I better not to mention. Haha.

*All dolls are sprayed with perfume excpet Ah Bao's. Haha. Childish enough..

It's our life bout. Joke.. Fandangle.. Tease.. Fight.. Fooling around. Fun indeed. Thanks God for giving me such an experience. I'll fully appreciate it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home