Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emily's birthday

Third event of us.. Emily's birthday celebration. She was totally an idiot that day. She fooled by us that the cake is for another guy. In fact, we bought it for her. The most idiocy of her is, she asked me that “Dont tell me you know bout the celebration hoh?” I was totally sweat that day. Excuse me.. I was the one who busy calling and sms that day k? And I was forced to eat damn slowly just to wait those guys finish their meal and stopped Emily them from leaving. But at last, she asked me such a question. I answered her that “The very last thing I could think of is.. I didnt involve in your birthday celebration.” Since that I was the news updaters to those guys and I'm friend of Ckk.



See.. That day I kept myself far away from the main character. Er.. Sorry bout that, Emily. But I dont like getting involved in those celebration. I'm those corner-people during any celebration. Except I have gone crazy that day.. Then I'll mix myself in chaos.


We guys who help Emily celebrate her birthday..

*Hai.. Due to some circumstances.. I better remove Emily's pictures. Er.. Those who curious how she look like then go Labuan and see le. Haha. The girl in yellow is Ah Bao.. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home