Friday, November 6, 2009

Last post

Time to back to Labuan again. Everytime until this moment, I'll feel annoyed.

Hai.. Not like I hate KML. Not that there is sucks. Just that I don't like changes. =.=

Especially there is really sucks enough. I need to take some time to cope with the surrounding.

So I'll be in bad temper the first day I wake up from bed of KML. There is always hot and water shortage. Believe me... The time I arrive KML, for sure have no water for my hostel. Hai..

This time, I will not bring my laptop over. Because... It is too bulky. =.= Hai.. New changes again. I wonder how am I going to live. Without drama, actually I'm okay with it. But no music? Hai..

I know I'm still going to live well in KML. Just that I hope there will be not much harassment in my life. I wish that I enjoy life in it. Hmmm.. Hostel life leave half more year.

Hey pals... Good luck and take care ya. I think this is the last post of mine in year 2009. The next time we meet, I'll be 20. OMG!! 20?! The number was so far from me. But now? Hai... Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home