Saturday, October 31, 2009

More random

Hmm.. After I saw the folder of mine putting KML photo, I found some photo that I missed. How dare I.. So this post is more random.. Er.. Again, let the photos tell us the story..



Kakaka.. This 2 photo I stole them from Ah Bao's pendrive. Hmm.. I think this is the first time they back from Labuan to Sibu around July. Er.. I think is KK to Sibu. Airasia airport.. Dont know la. Just wild guess. Haha. Never see them wear mask before.. Ah Bao look different without her spec.. Really. You will definitely think that she's a new friend to you. Haha. Emily's old hair style. I wonder when her hair will back to normal.. Haha.


Jiang jiang!! This is another Sibu friend I got to know. Of course.. This photo I stole from Ah Bao's pendrive also. Haha. Er.. Her name is Sharon. Emily's best friend. Of course now she went to maktab at Tuaran. I miss her so so so much le. She is one of the girl that taller than me.. But she is way thinner. I remember that I hugged her at gathering the day she leave. WOW! The first person that I need not to bend over my body when I hug with. See.. I like tall. Haha. Hope she got a enjoyable life at Tuaran although there is always blackout. Gambateh le~! I wish that I'll meet her for at least one more time..


Hah! This is Ah Bao's table. It look messy .. because that time was PSPM. We was too lazy to tidy them up since that we've to dig them out to study. So.. we just save the trouble. Haha.


The nearer one is Emily's table and the further one is mine. I remember that Emily said if there are no separation between the tables, our things will go more messy. Er.. I can agree no more. I think, I'll busy throwing Emily's things back to her table but mine will stay at Emily's table. Haha. I wonder why my friend also got this kind of habit. They usually take long time to identify their thing but I only need 1 glance because usually I wont let my thing go too far away from my area.


A closer look to my table. Er.. Matric card that need to be brought during PSPM. Actually many things not belong to me and my table look different after PSPM because Ah Bao tidy them up. Thanks Ah Bao. Haha. I'm a freak. Usually people tidy their table after exam but I tidy my table during exam. What a freak am I. Haha.


This is Emily's table. Hai.. What a hypocrite. She purposely tidy them up before I took this photo so that she can keep her image. =.= But her efficiency is good. She took few second to clear a hole in front of the table. Haha.



Hehe. This is my leg. Er.. One accident had occured to me at KML. The cause of this bruise on my leg only knew by Ah Bao and me. Hehe. What a secret. Maybe the lousy camera of mine unable to capture the seriousness of my bruise. But I can say that this is the worst bruise I ever had. Usually I have cuts than bruise.


Haha. I think this photo is taken the day we moved the bed. After the renovate, we took our books from the table to the bed. I think we were studying Chemistry. I was actually pretending to be hardworking when I saw Ah Bao was holding my phone to capture picture. However Emily was jealous and used her leg to block me. =.= Damn. I was actually seldom be so hardworking k? Although it was my acting only.. Cant just let me have a photo showing that I'm hardworking? Lol. Hai.. I really like the bed. Double single beds is way more more more more better than single bed. You can just roll there and here. And during holiday, 3 of us watch movie on the beds. Haha.


Cute Ah Bao with the candle we bought.. Haha. See.. She's way too pro.. While talking phone, still able to ask me to capture photo. Haha.

*This is the last post of mine bout life in KML. Er.. I'll try to ask them to capture more photo so that I can tell more stories le. Hmm... Left 6 month in KML. I dont wish that regrets occur. Gambateh le all of us.. Include those in KL and foreign country le. Take care ya.. Love you guys so so so so so much.. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home