Saturday, January 23, 2010

2-months-life

Hmmm.. Leaving soon. Now then pick up the mood to write my blog. However, this blog is not going to seems alike with those previous. Less detail. Cause I'm lazy to find those photo and arrange nicely. Hehe. Here goes my two-months-life in KML.

First of all, I've forgotten bout the date of the event. Precisely, I've totally forgotten bout it before I saw the photo that Ah Bao snap. It's the brochure. Hmmm.. The name of the event is "Healing Service". There is a pastor from foreign country, I suppose is Australia. But his origin is Vietnam. Er.. I think I'm too newbie to explain bout what he did. If you are interested, you can ask for the further info from CKK. That night is a.... half-disaster to me. After the event, we slept at church. O gosh.. You really couldn't have imagine how's that like. We can only sleep on the chairs and no pillow. =.= But church members treated us very well, there were few pillows pops out. I wonder where they came from.
Guys sleep at 1 side, girls sleep at another side. Of course, with doors. While Ah Bao, Emily and I conquer downstairs. However conquering the downstairs isn't as nice as you thought. Because they found cockcroach. =.= Gosh. However, it's not the main point. I cant even sleep you know? It's so damn cold.. And I keep shivering. =.= I swear... NEXT TIME IS A NO. =.= The next day, we had our sunday service at the church knows as Calvary Charismatic Centre (CCC). Due to the sleep-deprived, I was having severe headache. Damn it. The time i back hostel, I just took a long sleep. For how many hours? I've forgotten. Until evening I suppose. Gosh~ Torturing. =.=

Second event, would be the result-releasing day. At first, I went to class with a relaxing mood. My maths tutor said she's going to wandering around in the hall so that she able to know our result. Chi~ Liar. Haha. Finally the time is arrive.. I went to the hall with my classmates. On the way, I met Ah Bao, Leong, Melody and CKK. Have been waited for so so so so so long time to get the result. =.= When I took my result, I really felt that whole thing is hilarious. With the respond of my classmate. Afterall, I left the hall with Emily. I didnt even know that Lat, Leong and Melody were looking at me from a far place before they told me so. =.= Pervert.. Lol. You know what I did after I took my result? I escaped to CKK's lecture and the class is cancelled. But that's not the main point, Ah Bao phoned Emily that water supply of hostel is back. So I rushed back to hostel and washed my clothes. Nah.. Funny right? What a day. Cant even celebrate for it. Luckily the next day is holiday.. But.. Dont you think celebrate on the next day is kind of lame? Haha..

Wow.. Here comes 1 of the most important event in my life.. Celebration for the christmas! It fell on 12 Dec. It is a celebration organise by our cg group. Er.. We've been working on inviting people to our celebration. Thanks to those from Sung Siew being so "give face" to us and joined it. Hope that you guys enjoyed it. For me, it's a great show. Praising & worship, dancing, sharing and dinner. It's fun being so closed with friends. It's just a good opportunity. Thanks God for blessing us. It's very successful although we did face many problems. Thanks for everyone that involved for making it so perfect. I couldn't forget any moment of it. Practise, rehearsal, final come. All are in my memory now.. I appreciate them..

The next day, Ah Bao, Emily and I went to Grand Dorsett for lunch. We did enjoy. As usual, we have our own fun. Haha. Hey guys.. Those in Labuan, you should take a try of it. Haha.

The college has organise a dinner, specially for those who get 4 flat in PSPM on 14/12. It's ridiculous. It's organise every year or just our year? For achieving an outstanding result in Malaysia? But for me, it seems like torture than celebrate for me. The dinner started at 9pm. What the hell. Luckily I grabbed few biscuit before I went for it. The dishes isn't enough for us somemore. Not even enough as an entrée. There are some souvenir for us too. A small box chocolate that end up in rubbish bin, a towel that sew "Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan" and a pen that written some hilarious word. The pen is totally... =.= Any will use it? I doubt it..

Yo.. Here comes the "Dong Zhi". Of course we are having class at that day. However, we were having gathering at Mr Ding, our lecturer's house. Too bad that Ah Bao's leaving the next day, so she didnt join us. We make our own meal there and play some game, praise & worship as usual. Haha. It's fun yet enjoyable. Until that day, I finally know "tang yuan" at Sibu is not in soup 1 but powdered peanut. Cool right? Although that night is a little exhausting, it is still one of the good memory of mine being together with cg group. Of course, I do have gathered with Sung Siew fellow. Still that, we used to gossip. Our style right? Haha.

Hai.. Dull christmas without Ah Bao. We went outing and had our christmas lunch at Snow House. Hmmm... Not bad. I finally tried the meal that Leong always order. Haha. Although my first celebrated christmas ended with regretness, it is still memorable. First right? Haha. But I do like christmas holiday. Cause our hostel is quiet.. I can even heard the sound of mosquito flapping their tiny wings. Haha.

Finally event.. NEW YEAR!!!!!! Er.. New year is boring. I kept hoping for something to do. =.= But it's still dull. Until I heard people running outside of the room. Due to my curiosty, I walked out and took a look. Wa~! They were all standing outside the room and keep shouting to their friends opposite or whatever. I tried to talk with Ah Bao and yet I need to shout too. =.= She's just beside me. O Gosh.. Finally had some fun. Haha. I shouted happy new year to my classmate and my friend. Cool man.. I heard fireworks too. However I failed to watch it. Just heard "bong bong bong". Haha. Afterall, Anita and I watched a lame horror movie. =.= Really lame.. Cant be a little more exciting? =.= I kept chatting instead of watching that lame movie. The next day, Emily kept blaming me for making her missed the nice new-year-shouting. Haha. Actually it's nothing big deal. But it's enough for me to brag bout it. Cause she felt asleep. Haha. I wonder Ah Bao slept first or I did that night. But I think is Ah Bao.. I'm always the last one. Like to switch off the lights too much. Haha.

Hmm.. There goes our UPS. It's the second UPS of us. Hai.. Not as nervous as first time. I didn't even study much. :P

Final talk. I know myself have been off the Sung Siew gang for such a long time. Dont blame me for choosing out at Sunday but not Saturday k? I just wish to know more bout God. I've been missed God's words for many years. Here is my chance k? I'm a lazy person. I wont read bible by my own. Because I prefer people tell me bout it. Seems more interesting by that way. By the way, I dont think you guys will mind bout it. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home