Thursday, October 29, 2009

Manjarasa

Thanks God that He heard my prayer. I was actually so keen to go Manjarasa ( a steambot shop ) not with my classmate but friends. Yeah.. I finally got the chance because Teck Kai was suggesting that we should have some activity after our PSPM ( Exam of Semester ).


Nah.. This is how Manjarasa look like. Hmm.. Nicer than I've expected. Haha.


This is our group that went Manjarasa together. Dont try to spot me. I wasn't there. I was standing behind the cameragirl. Haha.


Haha. I like this picture very much. Thanks to Ah Bao's good skill of taking picture. Look so damn... Dont know how to describe. Conclusion, nice. Haha.


This picture was taken after I spotted that their clothing like that. Black and yellow. I was so regret that I didnt wear yellow in colour. Haha. Joking. Not interested in taking pictures. Haha.


Here goes our new friend that mix with us while we are in hostel, Jennifer. From Kuching.
Don't ask me where is Ah Bao because she is the cameragirl.
Damn.. Now then I realise that pinky jacket. =.=


This is the steambot that used by us. The little corn beside the pot is the last thing we cooked. Er.. By Emily. Claimed that I'm thousand gold? LOL. After that night, I think she is the one that more thousand gold.. Kept running away from the pot. How are you going to cook le Miss Emily? Sweat.


This is the picture that we took at the second floor of Manjarasa. They played like mad. Kept pulling me from chatting with the other guys. =.= Even forced me to take pictures with them. Oh My God!! I'm wondering why I so damn worked in with them again. Am I mad?! Suppose so.. Er.. They called this as 趴趴熊. I wonder why. I thought 趴趴熊 should be on the floor? Whatever.. I only notice that I've grown fatter. Damn it.. Time to lose weight. I hate PSPM. Made me consume a lot of glucose to keep my brain spinning. AH~~!! Fat!! I warn you!! Keep yourself away from me!! Lol.

Ok la.. Those from SSSS, I know you guys will shock after you see this photo k? Hai.. Just accept that I've changed and keep the cool image of mine in memory k? I prefer my image in memory to be cool. Haha.

Yo.. Here come the night of the day. After we went back to KML, we start to do something forbidden. Er.. What's forbidden? Let's see.. Haha.


As I know.. Lighter is forbidden right? As college afraid that we'll burn the whole college down because it's too lousy. Lol.

Er.. This is to produce romance. Lol. Ah Bao and I play very syiok. Take turn to light it up. But Emily will scold me that “not hot enough is it?” Sweat. Ok lo.. Since that Emily and I never scold Ah Bao. I forgive you. Haha.

Next...


Aha! We drank the vodka. Both are green colour. Good.. I love green. Haha.
The vodka at the left hand side is 40%. The bottle is still at KML. I think Ah Bao kept it on the shelf. The vodka at the right hand side is 5%. Er.. Just taste like juice but with a little bit of alcoholic spice.
Er.. We mix these two together because we have no chance to buy soft drink to mix with. Er.. Still taste bitter. So we just finish the big 1. Afterall, the small bottle left bout half. I dont know what happened to me. I just wanna feel the drunk. So I finished it. Damn! I only can say that.. It's not only bitter k? It's spicy. You can feel that the throat is on fire...
After I drank the vodka, I went to have my sleep. But Ah Bao and Emily still nonstop teasing me. =.= Said that I'm drunk but actually I didn't. Said that I will do silly thing but actually I just laying on the bed. But that time I felt very very very hot. So I moved to Ah Bao's bed so that Ah Bao can sleep with Emily. Then … Ah Bao and I started a pillow fight again. =.=
Ah Bao.. Be tame next time k? Dont so stubborn. Haha.
Er.. Now then I realise if I drink, I'll just like a tomato. Whole body is in red colour. But I didnt actually realise. I just feel the hotness..
Wow.. How playful had I became. Haha. What a Tzy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home