Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gathering

Today I went gathering with ex classmates at D Venice.

Seems that I knew they'll be late, so I departed kinda late then Fah was claiming that he almost arrived. But then I met him when I was off from the driver seat of my mom's car. CHI~! That's called almost arrive? Your term of almost seems broad to you. Anyway, I feel very very very very sorry bout my forgetful. I knew explain do mean nothing. So I only can say.. Sorry...

The 1st one who arrived is Chu Ting Feng. He's always the 1 who punctual. While I guess the 2nd would be Leong? Caused she called me when I was still in my home. Sorry ya, Leong. I wasn't in Labuan. I didnt actually practice punctuality. Haha.

Hai.. Lousy D Venice. Not that I like to complain. But.. Cafe right? Nope.. Should be called as Fruit Juice Shop. It sells no coffee. What for it called cafe then? Sigh..

Time do changed all of us. Either look or attitude. I feel glad that we still have topic to chat bout. In our conservation, I realised Yean and Jac had became good friends. Few months ago, I suppose they dont have much chance to chat? But they are now more intimate than old time. Due to HUGE amount of girls in form 6 right? lol.

Those who further study in Sg talk pretty less. Er.. Sg forbid students to chat? Lol. Maybe they cant get used to the strange surrounding. Lack of the echo of singlish? Lol.

Out of the sudden, Bin arrived and said "Hey you guys.. so early? I thought should be 3.30pm?" Sweat. I found a new explaination for late. Some of them answered "You are actually early for 3.30pm." Haha. You guys.. Always the funny classmate I had.

Lat told Yean that my accent changed the most. Yean cant realise the changes although I keep talking in mandarin. Maybe I was actually controlling the accent. I admit that I'm a person that kinda easy affected by surrounding. I changed my way of talking is because of my dislike of explaining. So I would rather learn the way they talk, so that I can save my energy to explain.

Indeed I'm glad that I chose matriculation. Because I'm enjoying the freedom that I gained. Water shortage? So what? I like to do anything I like. I can always buy the thing I like without explaining to others.

Maybe form 6 have more fun than matriculation. With the best friend around during studies. Ya.. I do miss you guys. But freedom mean more than anything to me.

I heard that life of tertiary study is the moment that should be having most fun in our life. Er.. So I planned to enjoy myself. Hey.. Tertiary only have 5 years k? 5 years?! If you wanna work, you still got long way to go.. But in that 5 years? I must try anything I could. Collect the experience as many as I could. Have fun guys! Life is so short.. 5 years really will pass in a blink of eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home