Sunday, March 1, 2009

11 days more

Blogging already became my routine. Although I'm not disciplined as Ceci.

I always have my own topic to blog bout. But then.. I'm just lazy to type sometimes. Or moody to type so..

I'm wondering why Ceci blogs everyday. She just started for few months. As she so keen in blogging, why dont she start to blog earlier? Bizzare.

Life is getting boring. I have nothing much to do indeed.. =.= Growing weary of it..

I miss school very much. My metabolism is dropping. So it means that i'll grow fatter. 

AH!!! What a terrible fact.. =.=

In school, I'll lurk all over the school. But at home, I'll only sit in front of the comp. =.=

My previous blog was bout phone. By the time i type the blog. I'm really hesitating. But then the power of advertising is really STRONG! Man..

After watching all those video clip of introducing 5800. I started to fall in love with it.

I think I'll buy the red 1. Because the back of blue 5800 is ugly. Red is more arrogant and elegant. LOL.

I think Cky will say that blue suit me more. Blue represents cool.

However, I found that red look so DAMN arrogant. Dont ask me for reason. Just feeling. 

I LIKE ARROGANT. lol..

Does anyone realise that my blog started to flood with english?

That's the reason my chinese drop like HELL. Feel sorry to my chinese teachers. lol

I have stopped reading chinese novel.. =.=

Although I'm desperating for 9 knife's new novel. Hai.. How good that if Popular is available in Sdk.

11 days more to 12 March.

The day we might get our SPM result. Feel so nervous but then eager to get the result indeed.

May get poor or even worst result though. But I dont want to be the HangMan.

I still have to face it no matter what result I get. I rather early.

Good luck to all my fellow friend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home