Monday, March 9, 2009

Unexpected

Life is really unexpected.

When I wanna type english, then my Chinese Star is in good condition.

But then when I wanna type chinese, it down again. =.=


I found that A level is such a big difference from form 5.

When i saw their homework, I feel like dying.

Assignment? 200 words summary, 400 words personal comment? =.=

However, when I was being asked to give some idea, I found that is quite okay.

It is only all bout idea. I think it is time for me to read some news.

Reading always gains us knowledge and imaginary.

I think that is the reason my friends asked me to give some comment.

But then you think the story books can help me? 

Or just my face got "idea" carving on it?

T.T Being insulted that I am idealism. I'm not! Ok? LOL


I was so happy previous night. Feel like wanna shout.

I thought I'll have nightmare. But then luckily that I didnt have any.

It's just because I was suffering from insomnia. =.=

Damn it.. This is the first time that I cant sleep well after having my SPM. 


This week will be a busy week I suppose.

Tues, I have to gather with Sour Cream. =.=

Wed, I have to accompany my friend. =.=

Thurs, I have to get result at school. =.=

Fri, I have to invite my friends to my house. =.=

Sat, I have to help my cousins in studies. =.=

WOW! What a busy week.


Previous night, I was asked that am I nervous to get my result?

My answer is NO. =.= Dead. No feeling. HOW? =.=

I dont suppose that is a good response. =.=

I hope I'll feel nervous on Thurs. I think I will become numb that day.

I think there is benefits that I havent get my license.

Cant drive to school on thursday i suppose. So shaky, how to drive?

Anyway, then I wont bang my car. I cant afford to repair.

A door maybe. =.= A bumper maybe. LOL

Start praying.. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home