Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wanted Badly

If you ask me, what is the thing I want so badly recently?

My answer will be SCHOOL!!

Without school, life had became so boring. =.=

I did ask my friends that, dont you feel weird after graduate?

Snow said : "Ya o.. Nothing to do. Bored la.."

Ceci said : " Nothing special ahh.."

But then I discovered that Ceci wrote in her blog :

以前,

无时无刻能见他,
朋友的时间会比家人多,

笑意会不知不觉产生…
而现在,

没有了以前的环境,
见面的时间少了…

久而久之,
孤月形的嘴唇也没了…

NAH...!! This means that YOU DID MISS SCHOOL!

I know you might hate SS, but I'm sured that you did miss the happy moment among us.

Form 2, we 4 sit together, but after that you exchanged places with Bobo.

I do miss the moment we discuss all sort of topic, stupid though. You seldom gave opinion. Your purpose was just laugh.. =.= Open mouth lah next time.. Your jaw sticked? =.= LOL.

And the moment of cooking in Bilik Masak. The main course is Fried Rice. I do remember Xj brought the wrong chicken. She brought the gem zem chicken. =.= And she put the rice before the chicken. "I thought you always cook? How can you mess up the simple steps?" I remember we told her that sentence that time.

Ya.. I'm not in the same group with Spider,Snow and Ceci.

Form 3, although Ceci always being teased in Bilik Masak, you never angry. Or actually you angry? Trying to revenge some other days? LOL.

I'll never forget Snow being punished by teacher to stand behind of Bilik Masak. Just because she got a SMALL fight with Fung. But then I forgot why they fight. Fung being punished first right? Then Snow joined Fung is it?

Snow, Fung teased you bout what? You punch him for?

Many happy moments in Bilik Masak. I'm sured that I'll smile if I've the chance to back into Bilik Masak.  :)

Form 4, we studied in the different classes. This caused me to mingle with someone else.

I wondered why our classe need to separate into D and E? Since they are the same, why dont keep it as B? =.=

Whole year, I was working hard to get used to the differences between lower form and upper form. The way of dealing problem should be more mature. Many things had changed indeed at the moment your stood in front of the entrance of upper form.

I have learned that, there is something, no matter how much effort you put in, the end will only be failure. You cant do anything to twist the result.

Form 5, I joined Worm Gang. As usual, I sit at the back of 5E. But back of 5E always attracted attention of whole class. As Queen is always popular.

That year, I'd learned that we can always get good result while we are crazy in playing. Bobo and Queen's result are always good. But they were the maddest in playing among 5E.

Unbelievable hah? Better believe it..

As the final year in secondary school, we've to find the destination of our life.

I've also learned that dream is dream, reality is reality. NEVER GET THEM MESSED UP!

Luckily, I'm succeed to find my target to put my hard work in.


Few years of decent moments in SS. I missed school so much, just because I was 1 of the students in the school. So do my friend.. SIGH..

My dearest friends, stop swaying. Better find a target to achieve. Find something that you are interested.. So that you wont REGRET. That is important. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home