Friday, July 31, 2009

Back

Today, I've to get back into KML. My feelings is actually very very complicated. I feel that I m going to suffer,depress again. AHH~!!!!

After the day I met with you, I started to feel that I wanna stay in Sdk again. Only God knows how long have I been forget bout this feeling.

As usual, the words that I always wanna tell you, Take care k? Dont always loaded yourself with dozens of work.

Hai.. Forget bout it. I know that I just can pray for you..

Hey pals that now at different places, now I'm gonna lost contacts with you guys again. Feel free to email me k? But I can only reply you guys every tuesday.

Damn. Never know you can influence me so much. The happiness I been through in matric suddenly disappear after I met you.

I hope that when I back into matric, I can enjoy my life again.. Hope that you're okay and I'll no more influenced by you..

DAMN IT~!! Sometimes, I would rather I never meet you. But I know at last I will choose you also. Hai..

Tomorrow I will keep my silence cause any language couldn't describe my feelings.

The only thing I want is you. But.. KML is sucks. You better dont come.

Hai.. I dont know what am I talking. KML, YOU SUCKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home