Friday, July 31, 2009

KML

Hai.. Time to go back the hell college. Actually I have not much problem with it except water shortage because indeed, I learnt a lot in matric and a lot of thing I'm actually enjoying in it. But there is another tiny little problem I'm not very comfortable with it. MY CLOTHES, MY ACCESORIES!! =.= I think I'll just leave them in Sdk although I'll miss them so so so so so so much.

Time to introduce my college before I back into it again.

Here is the place that I attend my lectures. Because I'm actually in a group,F2(F=fizikal) that is quite massive with the amount of 200+ students, so I just can enter the biggest lecture halls in KML, DK1 & DK2.



*DK2. Lecture hall that is always cold. I always feel like wanna hide inside my baju kurung due to its low temperature. The weakness of this lecture hall is it doesnt have any table.


*DK1. Do you see there are 3 guys? Haha. 1 of them is Lat. Another 2 are their classmate. After test, many of our class were cancelled. So they were so free sitting there to wait for the next lesson.


*DK1. Temperature unable to control. Sometimes hot sometimes cold, I wonder why. The tables are lousy. I think it is designed to prevent students fall asleep in class. If you arent caution enough, your things will drop because the joint of the table with the chair is very very very loose. Before I leave matric, I watched movie, She Is The Man with Lat,Xj,Ckk,Ah Bao and Emily in this lecture hall. Fun indeed. Haha.

*People in christian gathering. Hey.. Where is Mr Ding? Haha. 2 of them left to maktab. Sharon~ Miss you. Haha.

*Er.. My friends in matric. The guy is .. Teck Kai right? Haha. Girl in blue is Adeline. Ckk's classmate. Girl beside Ckk is Sharon. She left matric to maktab. Quite miss her. Hehe. I put this picture is to show my baju kurung. Lol. Miss Chang laughed at me when we said have to wear baju kurung. Cause I'm tall. If wear baju kurung, it is even worse. In fact.. not that tall right? Haha.


*Can you spot my table? Haha.


*The door look lame. Hate the colour.


*I took this picture from the door of my room. Our hostel do look like this. Quite lame right? Haha.


*Er.. This chocolate I gave to.. Madam Teresa or Miss Chong? Haha. Madam Teresa said that she wanna share with her family. Husband then husband la. Family wa.. Haha.


*Er.. Plain chocolate with whisky. Hope Miss Chong like it. Cause I've no time to buy and taste them. Busy tasting cadbury. Haha. Oppss.. The price tag is still there. Haha.


*Most hit chocolate, Ferrero. Er.. RM32. What the.. It doesnt worth at all for me. Not that nice for me. But I recommend the black 1. Nicer than the others. But I think I'll try another collection when I'm back in Labuan.


*This chocolate is really hard and big enough. Nestle that made in Switzeland. Havent taste it yet. Cause I bought it for my mom. Such big pack of it, havent start to eat already fainted la. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home