Monday, September 21, 2009

Gladful

Sometimes, I just wonder that should I feel joyful when I'm in Sdk?

Without the busy that I always face in KML, I actually started having the emotion that I've been through for last few years.

Not that I hate those emotions. I actually feel glad that I had those kind of feelings before. Because they helped me in writing my composition and a lot of stuff. This is just a kind of experience. Different kind of experience.

But now... I'm no more a secondary school students. I hope to get a new life by trying new stuff. I feel glad that I chose matriculation programme. It allows me to experience hostel life, water shortage and college life. Although water shortage is sucks and I swear that I'll never stay in a hostel anymore, it do helped me in development of my EQ.

Recently, I m desperating for a book. Any book that related with psychology. Indeed, I'm always interested in psychology. Don't ask me that why I didn't futher study in psychology. The answer is.. Ya. I'll. But not by studying the course in university. THAT IS SO BORING. Cause I'm not interested in those freak mental disease.

I'm so desperating is because... I'm facing a strong rival. How strong is that competent? The truth is.. till now I still unable to guess how deep is the mind of the rival. Usually, after dozens of observation, I'm actually able to predict the deepness. But.. this time? Forget bout it. I couldn't try harder.

Maybe this is the point that makes whole thing become interesting. I'm actually enjoying in it. Have been so long time that I actually feel tactics is fun. Er.. 2 years ago? Suppose so. Try so hard.. just to make sure whole thing under your control. Believe me, DAMN FUN!! Haha.

With the losing that I've been through during Form 4, I actually tried to fix my weakness. Ya.. I did improved. I learnt not to underestimated anyone. I'm glad that I've been through that losing. Without that, I'm wondering, this whole thing is it that interesting anymore? Haha.

Conclusion, I know that the my probability of losing in this psycho war is bigger than winning. But.. I wont just give up like that. I'll fight till the end. I rather lose in pride than give up without doing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home