Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Water shortage

Hai.. Sometimes I really dont know how I went through 3 months time in KML. Approaching 5th month indeed. 3 more days to make the history of 4 months.

Recently, I'm having depression. Because KML have no water again. Usually, it only stop for half day or 1 day. But now? History is repeating. My hostel have no water for... 3 days i think. All girls' hostel have no more water storage. But boys are still enjoying the flooding of water. =.= LAT~! Eventually I'll have to trouble you although I really not willing to trouble you since that you have to study too.

The surrounding of having no sound of water is actually very creepy and worrying. I did tell my mom. But she just claimed that I'm lazy. So I told her that, I'm willing to walk to the tank to get water even though block A. But.. THERE ISN'T A DROP OF WATER!!! =.=

Forget bout it. Complain to my mom is just nothing more nothing less than ask me to bear and the favourite sentence of her, "Since that you're already having so much suffer in KML, why dont you just get a nicer result?". Really gik chen. Everytime complain, I also will get this sentence as return. So now, I learnt to be clever. I dont complain unless my mom ask me that how I took my bath.

Hai.. I left 5 more bottles 1.5L of water storage. Yesterday I used 5 bottles of 1.5L to bath. How horrible. Anyone who curious how I did so, you can try in your home. In fact, it is the second time of mine. Hell ya. I thought history wont repeat. But I heard that somebody used 4 bottles and somebody even used 2 bottles only. =.= What a crap college.

I actually willing to carry water from boys' dorm. 1.0+ miles only ma. Journey of bare hand need 5 minutes only ma. What so big deal? I can do so ba.

But.. after carrying the water for such a "short" journey, do I still able to study? Do I able to finish mountain of homework? Do I able to pursue the syllabus I left behind?

Sometimes I really shout that "I CAME HERE TO STUDY!!! BUT NOT TO EXPERIENCE THE SUFFERNESS OF LIFE!!!"

Forget bout it. Any trials and temptation that given by God, I'll just accept and fight with it.

KML~~!!! I WILL NOT DEFEATED BY YOU AGAIN!!! AFTER I GRADUATE FROM KML, I SWEAR THAT I'LL BE A BETTER PERSON. A BETTER PERSON THAT WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND ABLE TO FORBEAR ANY SUFFERNESS AND PROBLEMS!!!

But indeed, nobody can thrawt me from loving branded. No matter how difficult condition I been through in KML, I'll still continue being a brandedaholic. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home