Friday, August 7, 2009

back again

Finally, here I am to post my blog after I'm back in KML.

Er... Thanks God. KML isnt sucks as i thought.

With the experience of 2 months living in KML, I actually can cope with here easily.

I think bathing now is more like a war after having water shortage for 1 week before holiday.

I heard that my classmates stayed here for 2 weeks. OMG!!

How were they passing their time here? Indeed, otehr than study, you have not much activity to do in here.

Sport.. Surfing web in front of library or in the library. That's all. Boring life.

Haha. Looking forward for sept holiday. Hope those sibu people dont come to sdk since sdk is lousy and boring. God.. Do help me to thrawt them. Haha.

Last but not least, Hey guys.. Take care ya. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home