Sunday, August 2, 2009

A letter to you

Dear Mr..? Miss..? whatever. Er.. Piggie,

Here I am to write you a letter. Ya. A love letter. Love of friends.

First of all.. I would thanks that the accompany that you've been offer me for.. more than 2 months. I remember when I first reached KML, I've no friend. The surrounding was so... strange and not familiar for me. I was feeling that I am nothing but an island in the middle of the sea. I hate that kind of feelings.

But you did rescue me that time. You are the only one who letting me know... I am not alone. I am still having my own friend. I am still owning the happiness among friends. I am still enjoying the sweetness among friends. Ya.. I do indulge myself in it cause I miss it so much.

Now, both of us are still single. I wonder if one of us start to date, what will happen to us. Er.. Remain the same relationship? Or just start to ignore each other? Conclusion is.. I cant make a conclusion. But.. I can promise that I wont do so. Cause I love you so much.

Yesterday, I tell seet that I love my friends. Her only respond is "cheh". Haha. I know what she actually mean by her cheh. Haha.

Ya.. I do love my friends very very much. One of the things I learnt in KML is.. my friends are actually so great. Although we keep teasing and criticising each other, we do love each other.

I always mention that, Love comes before Friendship. I think you agree that statement too. But I can tell you that I prefer love of friend. That is the reason that I promised you I will never ignore you.

Can we promise each other that.. if argument appear between us, we give each other an hour to calm ourselves down. Then after that, we'll just say sorry no matter who is the wrong side k? Because at that time, correct or wrong is no more important but our friendship.

Lastly, I would thank you for the changes you made me. I dont care who affected who to change in the first. But your accompany do peace me a lot. I do appreciate it a lot..

遇见一个人然后生命全改变 原来不是恋爱才有的情节
如果不是你我不会相信 朋友比情人还死心塌地


Tzy
10.35am
2/8/09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home