Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back

I'm finally back again. Yeah. Again. Haha. This time i already get used to the changes of surrounding. I took a time of bathing to cope with it. Yeah.. I'm improving. Haha.

Back to the water shortage. Kinda cool. My hostel have been stopped water supply for.. 1 week and 1 day. COOL MAN!! Leong slightly luckier than I did. 1 week only. Haha. Before I'm back, my block is the only block that have no water. Leong said a right thing, accept the fact that living in block D. Er.. I dont mind actually. I'm having fun in block D. And actually block D have many advantages too. Such as... the distance between block D and the gate is the shortest. Haha.

What makes me think that actually water shortage is not so big deal for me. Er.. I think i knocked my head recently. Lol.

Hai.. Hope that I will enjoy my raya holiday. All the best ah.. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home