Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cards

The forth event we've been through together is Emily's birthday. Er.. That day is the first time of my life to become a thief. Haha. I enjoyed the process. Damn fun. At first I sms-ed Ah Bao that to alert me when Emily go to sleep. Ah Bao was actually shocked when she received my message because I told them that I wanted to sleep by around 12 am. That week was study week. And Emily laughed at me that I'm the loser because I'm the earliest to sleep. Whatever.. I can only say that I'm actually a good actor. Haha. Then around 3am, I went into Emily's room. Damn. Whole process is just a fun. At first Emily terrified me by turning her sleeping pose. I immediately ducked although I know the possibility that Emily wake up is damn low as she is a person that difficult to wake except you shout to her that there is water supply. Then the part that pissed me off is Emily's locker damn difficult to lock without producing noice. That time I was actually very sleepy. The time I walked to Emily's room, my eyes was actually closed. I walked to there by following my instinct. So the locker really pissed me off. But I'm actually a kind of perfectionist. Fact showed that I did the whole process perfectly except I forgot where I took Emily's key and put it back at the wrong place. =.= Ah Bao told me that she didnt know that I went to her room at all. Yeah~ Brilliant. Haha.

Before Emily's birthday, we made birthday cards. And Ah Bao gave Emily her birthday card before her birthday because our plan keep having leakage. I nonstop banging my head to the wall because Emily kept doing thing out of a sudden. Damn. I hate my plan being spoilt. Damn spoiler Emily. Lol.



This is the first card that made by Ah Bao to Emily. But Ah Bao claimed that it is too ugly so she redo another one. This one, she just give me as a random gift. Haha. I knew Emily do jealous because it is in a love-shape. Keke.


Nah.. The pig at the left hand side is the official birthday card from Ah Bao to Emily. Cute right? Jealous those actually can draw things nicely. While the right one.. I'll introduce later. Haha.



Ah Bao busy making her card. I can only say that... Pro does show some differences. She able to make a call while she is producing her birthday card. Hai..


Emily that producing her card. I dont dare to touch her that time. I tried my best to control my breath not to affect the air movement around her. Lol. Way too exaggerate. Because I knew that if I spoil her work? I will get bruises all over my body. Believe me.. She can be a damn sadist when she got pissed off.


Haha. Here go our works. These cards were to present to Jennifer. Because her birthday fall on the day after Emily's. Wow.. What a coincident. I'm elder than Ah Bao 1 day and Emily elder than Jennifer 1 day. Cool.. Emily gave Jennifer a pig. Ah Bao gave Jennifer an octapus. The comment from Jennifer's roommate, they do look like us. Lol.


Do trust me. This is the cutest turtle I've ever drawn. When the time they suggested to make cards, I was suffering from headache. =.= So I begged Ah Bao to simply draft me a turtle. Then, I just magnify it line by line. Er.. The only comment I want to give is.. The turtle is so “round”. I wondered that did I copy-paste their leg? How come they look exactly the same? =.=
Jennifer told me that her roommates think that my turtle is cute. Simple and cute. Wahaha.. See.. I chose turtle at first is a brilliant choice. Of course le.. I dont know how to draw. So simple fits my style. Haha.


This is the second pig drawn by Emily. Because the first pig was spoilt by glue. Er.. Still very round. Haha.

*I wonder why three of us must do the same thing together. =.= And.. I was forced to do so. Hai.. Being bullied as a person that doesn't know how to draw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home