Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I appreciate it a lot

First of all, I wanna thanks my friends for such supportive.

I think it will be my memorable and funny experience for asking my friends to do so.

Thanks Asy, Ceci, Cvk, Fah, and Yean.

10 years later, we will just open our blog and check who successfully make the dreams come true.

The one who did the least spend the most a big meal. Deal? Haha.

Xj, I m waiting for you to write yours. But I know you stucking in Matric, I will just wait. Haha.

Since that I cant open c-box in my college. I wonder why. I have to answer my friends in blog.

Ceci and Fah is such mercenary. Earn many money wa. =.= Nvm. 10 years later, rich people spend poor people meal. Haha.

Yean have so so so many dreams. You better choose the 3 that easier to do d. If not, 10 years later you will have to spend me meal. Haha.

Asy is such a rich person. Once half year or 3 months then wanna travel. =.= So much expences. Nvm. Just follow your desire. You can do it! Haha.

Cvk, I hope you can be the first scientist with such memorable love story. Science and Love seems like a weird combination. 10 years later. remember to prove to me that love and science have a deal. :P


Dreams part ended. Next go tag. I hope to do it d.. But see lar. If saturday or sunday i free then i just go Leong's room and do it. Haha.

Yean, who is XOXO o? Dont say nick eh. I m no longer in SDK. T.T Feel that myself is really outdated. BORED!!

Thanks Ceci for saying I m such a nice friend. How nice first? Haha. Sorry for being emo. Changing ba. Sincerely. Haha. Having relationship with you? lol

Asy, yeah, I'm still single. One day, we exchange secret, k? Er.. 100 years later? Haha. Miss you so much. Australia ok? How's life there?

Fah, do your tag eh. Lazy d o. Haha. Thanks for using my condition to comfort yourself not to scold Celcom wo. Haha. 1 year later i will be the one who use Celcom. Wait la.. Haha.


GUYS!! ATTENTION!! My birthday is 17 july. I m not asking you to give me present cause I have already received. But I will be back the day after my birthday, that's 18 July. I got 2 weeks holiday. Wahaha.. Excited bout it.

Asy, free to chat with me in msn?

Ceci, free to play viwawa with me? :P

Cvk and Yean, free to let sour cream and leong visit you all at school?

Fah, wait la you. Order for chocolate wa. YOU GENG! lol


Hmm.. I will have to bring at least 10 packs of chocolate back to SDK. I wonder custom will let me pass or not. If no.. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home