Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to school

29/07/09, As my interest, I went back to my secondary school, SSSS with my friends during my holiday.

Early in the morning, not that early actually, 9 something, we've arrived SSSS.

1st station, is always Madam Teresa's room because she is my favourite teacher and she is the only teacher we are familiar with who can actually provide us a SPACE to chit chat.

Luckily, she was in her room, if not we'll have no place to hang. The very first thing I sensed bout is Madam Teresa was shocked when she saw us. WOW! How fun was that. She was actually shocked? Haha.

We chit chat there and I gave the chocolate to Madam Teresa. Indeed, she complained a lot that I have no heart to give her the chocolate. Haha. Always is the Madam Teresa that I know.

She claim that I look fatter. WHAT?! I gain weight in the college that like hell?! Haha. What a quip. Nvm. I know myself was actually lose weight although i ate a lot in college.

I heard that marriage will change somebody's attitude. But i found that Madam Teresa is still that humourous. Good thing hah? Fah, you judge it yourself when you're back. Er.. Although i dont know when will that be. After I graduate from the hell? Lol.

I knew that the 2nd station will be Miss Chong, but... what a fate. She came by to ask for something from Madam Teresa. Past year question? I have no idea that she is asking for which subject. I suppose is science?

Yeah.. Nice timing. I can give her the chocolate without attracting other teachers' attention. But in the process, I strongly suspected that my hand is frictionless or the bag is way too smooth, I accidentally drop the pack of chocolate that I presented to Miss Chong. What a crap. Nvm. The chocolate is not eaten by me. Haha.

I being claimed that I wasnt sincere to give chocolate to teacher again. =.= So damn innocent.

Oh ya. Should talk bout Miss Chong's newest hairdo. I heard too many rumours bout her hairdo. I'm actually curious bout it. Er.. comment? Not much different with the old 1. I think is because her styling. Look nice as usual. Or because it is too late for me to see the difference? I think she rebonded her hair bout month ago. Opps.. I forget to notice her fringe. Damn it. When had I become such not observant? Hate it.

While we were chatting with Miss Chong, I saw a handsome guy heading towards us. He asked us that are we having holiday? Where are we studying?

Hey.. Who are you?! Lol. He is our former biology teacher, Mr Lee Meng Sang who had changed his hair style. WOW! Impressive. Should have changed earlier. Haha. Look much better.

Then Dionne started to tease Miss Chong again. I heard many rumours bout Mr Lee's gf. Actually, who is that? Who can provide me an answer? Haha.

Finally, I got my chance to meet the new teacher that teaching japanese in SSSS. Hmm.. Pretty teacher. Or actually is cute? Whatever, she is way too mini for me. If she wear the uniform, I would misthought her as a student. Haha.

At the time we chatted with Miss Chong, I met Master Lee, Puan Chew, Mr Bernard, Mr Lee. And most important, I met Miss Laurence. The important part is she took quite a time to recognise who I am. Haha. So fun. I had changed that much? She claim that I became taller. Walao. Dont terrify me k? I like my height, but keep on gaining height is not a good thing, especially me.

Master Lee is always that cool. No matter how passion are we, he did nothing but just hi. While Puan Chew keep avoiding us cause Leong is way too 38. Haha. Pity Leong. Who ask you 38? Haha.

Time to leave teachers' office, because there is time for recess. Those who went teachers' office will actually know office is always flooded by students during recess.

Hai.. Nowhere to go. Time to hang back to Madam Teresa's room again. See.. She is the only teacher that can provide us a place to chit chat. If Miss Chong isn't sit at the corner, I think it would be difficult for us to chat with her also.

In the meanwhile, Lat keep mentioning bout our former moral teacher, Mr Wahidi. I asked him to hug teacher cause that time, he is the only student that get A1 in moral. Lat said get A1 then have to hug? Then i have to hug Madam Teresa too. Madam Teresa first reaction is thank you, need not to do so. Haha. No offense. But former moral teacher means nothing more nothing less than a crap to me.

Finish having breakfast with Madam Teresa, she always bring some food to eat. Weird. Somebody reminded us to visit Miss Chang. Oh ya. Long time didnt see the real one. Spent a lot of time at college meeting the pirated Miss Chang.

Wow! Miss Chang changed hair style too? Hmmm.. Gave me an impression of cool. Look nice too. Er.. My eyes got problem or lecturers in my college too sucks? Why so many teachers in SSSS look nicer than old time?

Haha. I think i prefer the real Miss Chang. She denied that she got pirated too. Cause she think not look alike and she look better. Haha. Miss Chang's accent sounds weird. The way she talk seems different. Er.. She hurted her mouth? Or something happened that caused the changes?
But.. Indeed, she is still one of my favourite teacher. Just right after Madam Teresa and Miss Chong.

Feel surprise hah? Haha. I think plenty people think I was actually anti-Miss-Chang. In fact, that were my friends who hate her. So the innocent me can only sit on the fence. Feel glad that Miss Chang remember my name.

Oh ya! Never heard that Madam Teresa mention bout my name. When I was form 5, I was actually strongly doubting that Madam Teresa dont know bout my name. I really cant accept that, even till now, I still have to think bout this haze. =.=

Time to visit those form 6 guys.. Miss Wong allowed us to chat for a while. Er.. She actually not interested to teach right? Hey guys.. What you did during chemistry lesson? Haha.

Wow~! When the door of 6R is opened, I saw Jacquline. AH~~~!!! Damn so Grace. Haha. Jacquline is really look alike with Grace( the 1 in matric). I keep on saying that Jac is very Grace. But Lat and Ckk said that should be Grace very Jac. Whatever, the main point is, they really look alike. Just that Grace is mini-er. No. Is way too mini.

We spent some time to look around class 6R. Hmm.. Not bad. But got a problem that very severe, the power will go off very randomly. According to monitor, Cky, the problem is at the main switch that beside class 4C. Pity fellow. Still stuck in lousy school. But indeed everywhere is lousy. Haha.

Cky, you look very "samseng" la. The way you wear uniform, hai.. Haha.

I found that form 6 practise a weird culture. The way they go toilet. They actually go toiley by gangs. So during the time they go toilet, you will found that the class is empty. =.= Weirdo..

Now then I know Jacquline was actually applied Matriculation. I assume that she didnt apply is because she didnt get it. But indeed the problem is... she didnt appeal. WHAT A WASTE!! She just need to click "appeal". Not much trouble. But she didnt do so. =.= She thought that she need to send letter to appeal. =.= Hey girl.. Just a click. =.= Too bad that she cant come to matric. Too bad that she cant meet her pirated 1. Haha. Nvm. I know although she didnt go to matric, her future is brighter than mine do.

SPOILER!! Damn security guard chuck us out of 6R although we told him that teacher allowed us to stay there. He asked who is that teacer. Ok.. Good question hah? We tried not to drag Miss Wong into trouble, so we just left. And while we signing the stupid book, we saw Miss Wong was taking a pack of rice heading to the office. Haha. Funny.

Our trip ended like that.

I do miss those old time. SSSS, a place that I spent 6 years in my life. Playing, chatting, messing around, doing experiment, testing, examining.. Although lousy, it do occupied my precious memory. Hey guys.. I miss you a lot except those in matric. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home